The Terms and Conditions of Use are up-to-date as of 1rst January 2020
PARIS SEINE proposes functions and restauration on the Seine for individuals and businesses directly or indirectly via affiliated websites (hereinafter the “Services”).
The website www.parisseine.com (hereinafter the “Website” is published by are available to Customer (hereinafter « Customer ») by the company PARIS SEINE a société par actions simplifiée, having its registered office at 83, boulevard de Sébastopol 75002 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade & Companies Register under No. 400 665 469 (hereinafter the “PARIS SEINE”).
Its intra-community VAT No. is: FR60421197005.
PARIS SEINE can be contacted by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the following number: +33 (0) 1 53 95 26 26.
The director of the publication is: Krystel MITTERAND.
The Website is hosted by ANIL INFORMATION SYSTEMS, with a capital of EUR 38,868, registered with the Créteil Trade & Companies Register under No. _ B 500 139 274, having its registered office at_2, avenue Herbillon – 94 160 Saint Mandé. Its telephone number is: +33 (0)1 75 43 22 22
PARIS SEINE has taken out third-party insurance with The Shipowners’ Club, situated at 10 Whitechapel High Street, Londres E1 8QS, Royaume-Uni.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of this document is to define the terms and conditions (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions of Use” or “TCU”) in accordance with which the Company provides users (hereinafter the “Users”) with the possibility to browse and use the Website.
Use of the Website implies complete and unconditional adherence to these TCU.
The Company reserves the right to change these TCU at any time and to inform the Users by any means whatsoever. These changes will enter into force as soon as they are uploaded to the Website. The User is invited to familiarize himself with such amendments. If the User does not accept these amendments, he should not use the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User must ensure that he has the technical and electronic means to browse and use Website before use thereof. He must also ensure that his hardware/equipment is in a good state of repair and is not infected by viruses.
THE WEBSITE CAN ONLY BE USED BY PEOPLE AGED EIGHTEEN AND OVER. IF A PERSON AGED UNDER EIGHTEEN WISHES TO USE THE WEBSITE, HE SHOULD OBTAIN THE EXPRESS CONSENT OF HIS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE
The Company reserves the right to amend, revise, erase, validate or change, in full or in part, any Content (“Content”) contained on the Website or displayed thereon.
The Company can erase, change or amend the Website and/or its Content at any time, without notice.
THE USER’S OBLIGATIONS
By using the Website, Users agree:
- to abstain from using the Website illegally, for any illegal purpose or in any way which is not compatible with these TCU;
- not to use the Website to publish offensive, defamatory, harassing, obscene, pornographic or threatening remarks and/or remarks which invade the privacy of others;
- not to sell, copy, reproduce, rent, lend, distribute, transfer or grant sub-licenses on all or part of the elements, information or Content set forth on the Website and/or to allow any third party to use or have access to the Website for any purpose whatsoever or to decompile, take apart, disassemble, modify, display in a format which is legible by the Users or try to discover any source code or use any software activating or including any part of the Website;
- to respect other Users;
- not to collect and store User personal data for any purposes whatsoever;
- not to circulate content which may constitute incitement to felonies or misdemeanors; provoking discrimination, racial hatred and more generally which could be contrary to laws and regulations in force, these rules of use, good morals and public policy;
- not to circulate ideological, religious or political information or information regarding ethnic claims;
- not to circulate content which could put minors in peril, notably violent or pornographic messages;
- not to seek to mislead other Users by appropriating the name or pseudonym of other persons;
- not to display or communicate by email or any other means, any element breaching a patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property right or any other property right belonging to someone else;
- not to display or communicate by email or any other means an advertisement or any unrequested or unauthorized advertisement materials (in particular “spam” or any other form of request);
- not to use the Website for abusive purposes by voluntarily introducing viruses or any other malware and not to try to access the Website in an unauthorized manner;
- not to denigrate the Website and/or the Company and/or the other Users on social networks or any other means of communication.
If, for any reason whatsoever, the Company deems that the Users are not respecting these TCU, it can at any time and at its own discretion, remove their access to the Website and take all measures, including legal action, against them.
ACCURACY AND LAWFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION
Each User undertakes that all information, in particular personal information, which he provides is sufficient, accurate, up-to-date and complete. In order to do so, he undertakes to regularly update said information.
The User acknowledges that the Company does not have the material means to verify the truthfulness of all information present on the Website. The Company cannot therefore be held liable in the event of identity theft or for information mentioned which is incorrect or misleading.
The Company does not guarantee the appropriateness, lawfulness, integrity or quality of information communicated by the Users.
The Company cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for content which the Users communicate and make available online, in particular their illegal nature under regulations in force, or for errors or omissions or any loss or damage following use, communication by internal mail or any other means via the Website.
By accessing the Website, Users expressly acknowledge that the Website and the Content created by the Company and made available to Users are the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by the French Intellectual Property Code and the applicable international treaties and agreements regarding the protection of intellectual property rights. To this end, they cannot be reproduced without the Company’s express authorization subject to civil or criminal proceedings.
The Company alone holds all rights, titles and interests regarding the Website and its Content, including all intellectual property rights, including all rights regarding copyrights, designs and models, brands, trade names, commercial names, corporate names, domain names, technology, know-how, procedures, formulae, source codes and executable codes, data and similar rights, including information regarding any request, filing or renewal thereof which may be protected by laws, regulations or rules regarding intellectual property in any country.
The Company grants a non-exclusive license to Users to allow them to use the Website and Content within the strict framework of these TCU.
Any reproduction, representation, adaptation, use, distribution, circulation, commercial use, translation, arrangement, transformation or any creation of derived works or composites of all or part of works and/or any other Content set forth on the Website on any medium whatsoever and by any process whatsoever, whether current or future. These actions may constitute counterfeits punishable by civil or criminal sanctions, incurring the liability of the author thereof.
The systematic and repeated extraction of information and Content set forth on the Website is strictly prohibited and punishable under intellectual property law and sui generis law on databases. Any unlawful extraction can incur the civil and criminal liability of the author thereof.
“PARIS SEINE” and all of the Company’s other brands and logos are protected trademarks under French intellectual property law (hereinafter collectively the “Trademarks”). Without the Company’s express, written authorization, the User undertakes not to use or diffuse the Trademarks in any way whatsoever.
The Company declines all liability for any harm resulting from the fraudulent interference of a third party, outside its control, resulting in a modification or alteration in information/Content on the Website or harming any User of this Website; and in general any harm, regardless of the causes, origins, nature or consequences, thereof, resulting from access to any Website or the impossibility of accessing it, which is outside its control.
The Company cannot, under any circumstances be held liable for technical problems or defaults related to telephony networks, online IT systems, servers, Internet providers, IT hardware and/or User software.
The Company cannot be held liable for any hypertext links included on the Website to other Websites or other sources of Internet content (the “External Sources”).
As the Company cannot control these External Sources, the User acknowledges that the Company cannot be held liable for making available these External Sources and cannot be held liable for the content, advertisements, products, services or any other materials available on or via External Sources.
GOVERNING LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
These TCU are governed and interpreted in accordance with French law, without taking into account conflicts of law.
In the event of a dispute arising when interpreting and/or performing these TCU or in relation to these TCU, the User can decide to seek to settle said dispute with the Company through traditional mediation proceedings or any other alternative means of dispute settlement. The User can notably make contact with:
Médiation conventionnelle, judiciaire et de la consommation Agrément CECMC.
Madame Eliane SIMON, médiateur
Sas Médiation Solution
222 chemin de la bergerie
01800 Saint Jean de Niost
Tel. +33 (0)4 82 53 93 06
email@example.com or https://www.sasmediationsolution-conso.fr
The User is informed that:
- To allow a dispute to be examined by the mediator, the User must justify that he has made a written claim to the Company or keep written proof of measures taken;
- The request must be founded and lawful.
The User can bring the matter before the mediator within a maximum period of one year following the Company’s written claim.
Finally, in the event that this mediation procedure fails or if the User wishes to bring proceedings, the French Code of Civil Procedure will apply.
The Company can be contacted, at any time, by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the following number: +33 (0)1 53 95 26 26.